Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GRIFFIN PAUL THOMAS

JULY 20 2009

6 LBS 19 INCHES

It seemed like such a long journey to get this little boy here. It all began at 14 weeks and did not stop until 34 weeks 4 days. So worth the worry and bed rest. He is so sweet and lovable. He had a little hard start to life spending the first 2 weeks in the NICU. We are so grateful that he is home now and doing great. He has a big sister that cant get enough of him and a big brother that does not understand that he has to have help while holding him. WE LOVE YOU GRIFF!!!!!!
The first two days










7 comments:

Victoria said...

I love that little guy!! I hate to look at those pictures, but we are still truly blessed:) Love you Marcy!

Angie A. said...

CONGRATS!! I didn't know you had him! What a cute little guy, and I'm so glad he's doing well!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you and even more excited that your little guy is doing good! He looks like a cutie! Tell Janey that Connor says hi! We miss seeing you guys all the time!

The McInnes Family said...

P.S. Nice middle name! I know it was inspired by me....you can say it! Congrats!! Love you guys!

Burgundy said...

I've been waiting for a post. I am so excited for you guys. I have been thinking of you but I have not wanted to bother you. I love the name. Hope to see you soon.

Kisten Downey said...

He is such a cutie.. We are so happy for you guys, and so happy that we have become such great friends!! I cant wait to come over and hold him AGAIN... i hope your not going to be sick of me, cuz im sure i will be there very often to steel that sweet baby... love ya...

Cameron and Michelle said...

congratulations!!! I am still pregnant. I am due oct. 8th. I am glad to hear everything went well. I have been thinking about you-I have been trying to make bows and they never are as cute as yours are! Glad to hear your home and well.