Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Sweet Janey

Janey is amazing. She can do anything she puts her mind to. She is such a good big sister to AJ and Griffin. She is involved with so much right now (Piano, tennis, soccer, and Gymnastics).


JANEY AND GRIFFIN SHE IS SO GOOD WITH HIM

JANEY AT THE HOSPITAL SEEING GRIFFIN FOR THE FIRST TIME. SHE IS SO EXCITED TO HAVE A NEW BABY BROTHER.........


JANEY AND ANNIE ON THE 4TH OF JULY......


JANEY PLAYED SOFTBALL FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SUMMER...SHE DID AMAZING.



JANEY AT HER PIANO RECITAL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WATCHING HER PLAY THE PIANO.





4 comments:

Victoria said...

Janey is such a cute girl!! She will be your helper for a long time I think:)

Kisten Downey said...

What a cutie pie.. we love Janey..

Burgundy said...

Isn't so nice to have their help. I couldn't do it without Scout. I'm so jealous that she is in tennis. Sunny and I grew up playing tennis. I love it. Way to go Janey!!!!

Mickell Schena said...

Janey, It is a good thing that your Mom has you. I feel the same way about Chloee. Keep helping out tons. Good Job at everything that your involved with. Love ya