Thursday, June 4, 2009

BED REST YUCK

Well I got to 26 weeks before they decided to put me in bed. My goal was to make it to the end of the school year and I did. Janey is staying very busy thanks to great friends. And AJ is just growing up, he has been such a good little boy. My mom has been here a lot so she keeps him in line and when his dad gets home he makes sure that he is playing and keeping him busy. Jer is amazing I don't know how he is doing what he is. I feel like he has not had 5 minutes to even sit down.

Things stayed pretty calm for the first week I was in bed then it seems like we have been on a roller coaster. I went to the hospital on Sunday because I was having a lot of cramping and contractions. They monitored me and ran some test and figured I had an infection so now I am on an antibiotic.

My doctor is wanting me to have a NST twice a week which I was expecting what I was not expecting was my first scheduled NST lasted 4 hours. They hooked me up for a hour in the office and decided they were seeing things they did not like so then they sent me to labor and delivery for another 3 hours. So to say the least I am not looking forward to my next one which is scheduled tomorrow.

We are taking a day at a time knowing everyday that I am pregnant is a good thing. We are shooting for 34 weeks so we have got to do what we are doing for another 6 weeks. We may visit the hospital a few times and I may have some long NST but it is going to be worth it in the end when we can bring this little boy home to our crazy house.

Thank you everybody that is so willing to help us I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Sorry you are on bed rest, but like you said, "It will be worth it when you bring him home." Good luck. We are thinking of you!

Mickell Schena said...

Marcy, Thanks for letting us stop by yesterday. We love you guys so much and can't wait for little Max (just kidding) to come home. I can help when ever. My schedule is pretty easy and I will be down in a flash. Also you know that your kids are welcome anytime at my house. Your the best and we love you and your family.

Cameron and Michelle said...

if you are in bed still you should be able to update your blog-if not hope all went well or is going well.

Claudia/Rob said...

I'm sorry you are on bed rest , that's no fun! You're family is so cute, IT's been fun to look at your blog!! :)