Monday, March 9, 2009

ITS A BOY

It is probably about time that I post. It has been a cazy couple of weeks. We found out last week that we are having A BOY!!!! I am thinking to myself how the heck am I going to handle two of AJ. Everybody keeps saying this baby will be an ANGEL I hope so. Janey was a little sad at first but now she thinks that it is going to be great.

Tuesday I had to go in for a cervial cerglage. It is a procedure that they stich my cerix so that it will be strong enough to hold the baby. It has taken me almost a week to get back on my feet. But I have to do it or we would be in the same situation that we were with the twins (not something I want to ever do again). I am trying to be somewhat prepared for bed rest which is going to be tricky with AJ. I am thinking I have about 8 weeks until they decide to do that so I have a while to get stuff done. For now it is a waiting game so I enjoy ever day out of bed and doing stuff on my own.

10 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations on carrying on the Thomas name one again. We are so happy for you and hope all goes well.

Victoria said...

I think it is going to be so much fun for you to have two boys in a row. When will we see you again? I still want to do something before you go on bedrest!! See you soon hopefully.

Charise said...

Congrats on having a boy! :) And Janey was the cute one who said I should be on broadway! I just love having her in class! She is such a doll! :)

Burgundy said...

Ya!! I am so excited. Tell Janey that Scout loves having a little brother.

Morgan and Heidi said...

I'm really excited for you. We need another boy in the Thomas family. Plus, AJ will love having a little brother to pick on : ) We love you. See you soon hopefully.

Kisten Downey said...

Im just so glad my friend is not throwing up anymore..its so good to have you back!!

Dalton Family said...

Congrats on the boy! AJ and him will be best buds!

Candi said...

Hey Marcy!!!
I just found your blog. Congrats on the baby!!! I am so excited for you. 2 boys are great. It will be hard at first but then they will be best buddies and get into all kinds of trouble together.
Candalyn

Kisten Downey said...

K my SWEET, its time for a new post...

The McInnes Family said...

YAHOO!! Sorry we were blog stalking and found you! We are so excited for you guys!! Thoughts and prayers to be sure! We hope all goes well with you and your pregnancy! Janey and AJ look great! You guys are such great parents! Take care!