Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some more Random Pictures

I figured since I have still got 500 pictures on my camera and cant get them off then I would go through the pictures that I have.



when AJ was in the nicu he had an IV and the medicine leaked into his tissue and caused a really bad burn. It was so sad at the time it happened he couldn't cry. It took a lot of medicine and some pretty expensive stuff to get it were it is today.


Janey and Madison!!!!! They had so much fun when Madi lived her they spent every spare second together. WE SURE DO MISS THEM.

AJ and Jaydee!!! They are 3 months apart. This was when Jaydee was only about 1 month old. It is a crazy house at my moms when we are all together. My sisters and I all had babies with in 9 months of each other so that makes 4 babies that were all under 9 months old now they are all reaching their terrible 2.


2 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

oh that burn. I would haved sewed. Jk. I can't believe how bad it was. Do you remember when Schena saw it? He was so mad, that picture of JayDee and AJ is so cute. I think I want a little baby, haha

Angie said...

No problem... The meat is the only thing I don't know the cut (they were like little steaks about 5" long, 2" wide) I'm sure any beef would be fine, I'm sure pork is good too. Just salt and pepper meat, then brown it on all sides. Put it in the crock pot for 5+hrs. in pineapple juice, cover all meat w/ juice. You can put pineapple chunks in it if you like. Season w/ salt and pepper. Cook rice about 20-30 mins. before your ready. Two cups of pineapple juice to one cup of rice, I also add about a tablespoon of butter and a dash of salt too. Shred meat when its done, drain juice and add corn starch to thicken. Seriously it's been a while, I really just wing it, but that the general guide I think. If you have any more questions just let me know! :)