Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random PIctures

Jer sent these pictures to me today.Things have changed a lot since a few of these pictures. I wish time would stand still it is scary to think that I am getting old and my kids are growing so fast.

AJ when he was still all hooked up

Janey loved to put on Grandpas glasses


She loved having a bath even if she has to do it herself
The good ole days at the ball field. Watching game after game. It was all worth it.


This is all of us together loving every second of life. I love them so much and I am very excited about ADDING ONE MORE TO THE FAMILY.




4 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

I can't believe how much you and Jer have changed. Also how big your kids have gotten. They are darling. Love you guys

Burgundy said...

I loved those pics. I want to see more.

Kisten Downey said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Angie said...

Oh my Heck!! Are you having another baby???? That's awesome!! If so, I'm so excited for your family. Jer and I are going to see Dr. Shapiro in a couple of weeks... Any suggestions? (Who did you like best? Dr. S. or Dr. D.?) We're excited!