Thursday, September 25, 2008

I got taged



FIVE!!!


10 years ago I...


1- was working a lot

2- Spending all of my money

3-Wondering if I was ever going to get married

4- waiting for the perfect guy

5-I was pretty care free


5 things on today's "to do" list...


1- Go to Janey's school

2- clean my house

3- Soccer practice

4- try to entertain AJ

5- Get the rest of my Halloween stuff done


5 snacks I enjoy...


1- Cheese Cake

2- Semi sweet chocolate chips

3- Diet Dr. pepper

4 –Cookies and Milk

5- frozen Hot Chocolate


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1- pay off my house

2- Buy what ever I wanted

3- Help out my family

4- Invest

5- Vacation a lot


5 jobs that I have had


1-Floral Ship

2-Fast food drive in

3-Dentist

4-Clothing store

5-BEING A MOM



Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.


1- Mickell

2- Victoria

3- Olivia

4-Kistin

5- Jamie


Husband Tag
1. What is his name? Jeremy

2. Who eats more? Hands down he does

3. Who said, "I love you" first. I think he did

4. Who is taller? he is

5. Who is smarter? Of course he is ( he was the valedictorian)

6. Who is more sensitive? Is there a husband out there that is more sensitive than his wife

7. Who does the laundry? I am so lucky we both do

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does

9. Who pays the bills? Jeremy

10. Who cooks more? I do if not we would have ramen and eggs ever night

11. Who is more stubborn? I hate to admit it but I am

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? admit I am wrong are you kidding me

13. Who has more siblings? he does

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Do I have to admit that I do

15. What do you like to do together? go to dinner, go see our families, just spend time together

16. Who eats more sweets? I do

17. Guilty Pleasures? white powdered donuts from walmart

18. How did you meet? we have known each other since we were kids

19. Who asked whom out first? He did

20. Who kissed who first? he did I am not very forward so he would have waited a long time

21. Who proposed? He did if you can call it a proposal

22. His best features and qualities? Gosh he has so many. He is the hardest worker. There are days that he leaves at 5:30 and we don't see him until 9:00 that night, and he is still willing to help with what ever I need. Some how he always finds the energy to play with our kids. We are so lucky to have him.

4 comments:

The Workman Family said...

I answered your tag. I love your blog. Give the kids big hugs and kisses

Heather Hansen said...

You are so funny! I am glad to see you finally finished your tag! I didn't know you were running now, you should totally do the next one with me! Oh and I am going to train for the marathon next year so I am voting you in too!!! Haha, lets do something soon, for reals!!!

Victoria said...

Ok ok, I finally finished your tag! I realized I am a total retard!

Kisten Downey said...

k so im so not good at tags.. i know im terrible.