Friday, October 3, 2008

JUST LOOKING BACK

I was getting out my Halloween decorations and I wanted to add something fun to them so I printed off all of these pictures and framed them. I can not believe how fast Janey has grown up.


Holy Cow Janey was only 10 months old talk about a chunk. This was her first Halloween. I cant believe how time flies. Before we know it AJ is going to be 6.



Halloween 2003 Aunt Olivia bought her this little outfit and it was perfect for her to be a china doll.


2004 Jer was traveling for work so Janey and I went to Grandma and Grandpas for Halloween .



2005 Janey was a witch. Matt and Misty lived here and we had a lot of fun on Halloween that year .




Halloween 2006 Jer thought that he was so funny being a blind referee. Of course Janey was a beautiful fairy.




Last Halloween 2007 with Grandma Deb Janey was a BYU cheerleader and AJ was a pirate. Jeremy was gone to China so hopefully he Will be around for this Halloween.
















6 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

WOW, time does fly. Do you remember taking pictures with all of the kids at Mary's house. Janey was asleep on the pumpkin? What fun times. See you this weeekend. Love you tons

Victoria said...

Oh my heck!!! Those are the cutest pics!! I have the kids' costumes but I have no idea what I can be. Any ideas?

Burgundy said...

I remember the halloween that you guys where in Beaver. I love the pictures. I am so excited for Raider for halloween because Smokey doesn't get that excited anymore. Time goes by way to fast.

Dalton Family said...

Janey looks so cute in all of them! Trent was a cheerleader last year as well. Not quite as cute as Janey!

Kisten Downey said...

such a cute little fam... its been so much fun hanging out with you.. hope my crazy husband doesn't scare you off... you guys are great!!!

Victoria said...

Hello again!! I tagged you:) Don't worry it's an easy one this time!!