Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AJ thinks that he is so big




Since we got home from NYC AJ has been sleeping in his big bed (how sad). He decided that he could climb out of his crib. The problem was he was not doing it to gracefully. It made me really nervous that he would fall out on his head (which he did once). He has done pretty good at night but is having a little struggle with his naps. Last night he went to bed at 9:30 and did not get out of his bed until 6 so not bad. I have not taken his crib down yet. I am going to give it another couple of days and make sure that he is going to do OK. So far so good.
I am still trying to catch up on everything since we got home. We had so much fun and thank goodness we did not take AJ I am afraid it would have been a nightmare. Thank goodness for Jers parents and my parents for keeping him. I still have some fun pictures that I need to post.

7 comments:

The Workman Family said...

I am glad you had a GREAT B-day. The kids are so cute. Give em big hugs and kisses for us.

Mickell Schena said...

Marcy,
Hey I thought that was his crib for a minute. Without the sides. Its amazing that they are getting so big, its is kinda sad. Love ya

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

I can't believe it! He is so cute. What a stud!

Victoria said...

Hey if you guys want to go to the circus let me know cuz we'll come down.

Burgundy said...

I love reading about your family. You guys are the best. Hopefully he keeps sleeping good, I wish Raider would.

Monica M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.