Thursday, September 11, 2008

WE ARE OFF TO NEW YORK

Jer, Janey and I are heading to New York on Saturday. We are going to the Yankees game and to the Lion King on Broadway. Unfortunately we did not think that AJ was ready for a 6 hour plane ride a 3 hour baseball game and another 3 hours at the Lion King. I am a little nervous to be so far away from him. He will be in good hands staying with Jer's mom and dad for a couple of days and my parents for a couple of days. I am more worried about them trying to keep up with this kid. He is very busy. We are so lucky to have parents so close and willing to help when we need them.

4 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

I am jealous, no just kidding. Have fun in New York. Thanks for your help
with my blog. Love ya tons. Make sure you update your blog while your gone. Because I am addicated.

Kisten Downey said...

Have fun in New York.. Im so Jealous. so glad our girls have become such great friends. your a cute mom we need to get together and do lunch sometime..

Dalton Family said...

Have fun in New york! Me and Sami are adding you to our list. Come vistit our blog. www.daltonfamfive.blogspot.com
We love you guys!

Heather Hansen said...

Hey Marci, hope you guys are having tons of fun!! I am jealous!! Well I tagged you so go to my blog and see the rules, if you have any questions then give me a call!! Do both tags cuz i want to read all the stuff you wrote ok!!