Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Big Game

We had our first Soccer game on Saturday and to say the least it was a lot to nothing and the lot was not for our team. Jer was really geared up thinking that he was going to have the BEST team in the league fundamentally not so much but as for the girls we do have the BEST team they are all so fun. Janey woke up and was so excited about the game. Things got a whole lot better for her. While they were warming up she got a surprise. My Dad and Mom showed up with TyAnna, Chloee, and Madi. We had no idea that they were coming!!! Janey was so excited to see all of them. Thanks for coming down it was awesome. Jer, Janey and I are going to New York next weekend so she will miss her soccer game and pictures. She is pretty bummed about it but we will just have to take some on our own. She just wants to make sure that I can put a border of soccer balls around the picture like aunt Mickell does. I will try.

3 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Yeah for the blog-Bryson will be so excited! He has his own so have Jayni check it out. My cousin's husband Joseph Johansen came by our house the other day and said he knows and of couse loves Jeremy. I guess they played together. Have fun in NY. if you get the chance go to Wicked. It is soo worth it!

Angie A. said...

Marci, I found your blog through Heather's. It's been forever since I saw you! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Sounds like you are all doing well, I'll have to sneak a peek every so often to keep up with you!

Victoria said...

Hey tell Jer to wear Pink next time and they might have better luck:)!!!