Monday, January 12, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN A NUT SHELL

So we had a great Christmas and new years. We were able to spend about one and a half weeks with our families it was great. Jer ended up having to go to New York for work about a week before Christmas and ended up getting stranded because of weather. It was a really long couple of days wondering when he as going to make it home. The kids had a great Christmas and SANTA treated them well. As for pictures I am still missing the cord to my camera. So when I can figure something out I do have some good pictures.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

HaHa. Okay, that's better than nothing. It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. We should do it more often. Love you guys!!

Dalton Family said...

You have been so busy! I hope things calm down and we do something soon! I am glad Christmas was so fun!

Mickell Schena said...

Marcy don't forget your camera and your ohter thing. You can use my cord anytime.
Love ya