Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
I cant believe that it has been 9 years, until I look back and realize what has gone on in our life. When we got married my dad warned Jer that he would be marrying into the circus. Apparently he was up for it. Knowing what he knows now maybe he would have thought long and hard about it. I cant imagine my life without him . He is amazing in so many ways. Our kids would prefer him around (he is much funner than I am). I hope that the next 9 years are as great as the first. I love you to the moon and back.

3 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

Happy anniversary... you guys are so cute...

Burgundy said...

You look so young. It's crazy how fast time goes. Thanks for taking care of my eyelashes. We wouldn't want me to stress.

Mickell Schena said...

Crazy how time flys. You guys are the perfect children and the perfect married couple. Ha ha. Really I love you guys tons. Your amazing. Way to make it nine years. This time I got it right so I will make it nine years too........